“… your industry is constantly moving, and we must create products for where the market will be tomorrow, not where it was yesterday.” – Marty Cagan, Author and Partner, Silicon Valley Product Group.
A new product may begin with just an idea but it requires a strong, collaborative, cross-functional team – big or small – to realize it. It must solve problems, even if the customer does not recognize it as a problem until you show them a better way. Beyond features, a product requires a strategy, market understanding, and a roadmap to meet future needs – not today’s or yesterday’s.
At Feuerbach Marketing, we can provide product management support for:
- New product development
- Product management throughout the lifecycle
- Pricing, profitability, performance, and product mix evaluation
- Strong communication and team building with cross functional and multinational teams
- Agile, SCRUM, stage gate and waterfall methodologies
- Market research (customer, segment, industry, market, competition, etc.)
- Strategy recommendations based on research findings
- Roadmap development
- Risk assessment (value, usability, feasibility and business viability)
- Sales tool development and training
- Marketing communications
- Product launch
In addition to a strong product, brand recognition and equity are key assets for any organization as they can provide greater customer loyalty, increased profitability and competitive advantage. A brand management plan is the strategic foundation that
- Communicates identity, vision, positioning, quality, and differentiation.
- Ensures that the brand’s voice, message and image are consistently executed.
- Maximizes volume and profitability across all channels.
Whether building a new brand, refining or renovating an existing brand, extending a national brand to a global brand or measuring brand contribution, Feuerbach Marketing can assist in building an effective customer-centric branding program for the company, product line, product or services.
Feuerbach Marketing can provide:
- Assessment of existing brands
- Market awareness, brand loyalty, and customer perception compared to product messaging, positioning, features/benefits and customer satisfaction
- Competitive status
All plans I develop are actionable and include
- Reporting and analytics, including KPIs and ROI measurement recommendations
- Tactical implementation plans
Contact us today to learn how Feuerbach Marketing can support your global product and brand management needs: