An integrated and strategic global channel marketing management plan can ensure a consistent message and positioning while optimizing product/brand image, pricing, promotion, customer service and profitability.
Judy Feuerbach can provide a two prong evaluation with a strategic channel marketing plan:
Assess sales and distribution channel effectiveness and recommend opportunities for expansion
- Market segmentation and existing channel performance evaluation with recommendations for growth and new markets
- Channel pricing, product mix, and profitability evaluation with growth strategy recommendations
- Training and channel specific sales tools, lead management, and channel performance tracking.
Contact me today to learn how I can meet your specific channel marketing needs:
Evaluate channel marketing communication effectiveness for consistent messaging and develop strategic plans for improving performance
- Identify promotional opportunities (by channel, by partner, joint promotional activities and cross channel promotion, including event/conference planning)
- Assess channel communication effectiveness by channel and by marketing medium
- Recommend marketing communication channel utilization to optimize product messaging, pricing, and customer perception.
- Evaluate and recommend channel support materials (sales tools, presentations, reference materials, etc.) to support product positioning and message.
All plans are actionable and include: reporting and analytic recommendations, tactical implementation plans and mechanisms to identify future market opportunities